February 1, 2012

Fry's WYB10 Trip



10 jars of Ragu (-1 I dropped), 10 bottles of Softsoap handsoap, 11 packs of Old El Paso taco seasonings, 1 box of Kleenex, 1 box of Kleenex hand towels, 3 mens Dove Bodywash, 2 Skintimate shave gels, 2 bags of Goldfish, 2 Skinny Cow Ice Cream, 11 bottles of Sobe water, 4 Wolfgang Puck coffees, 2 bags of gummy bears, 2 Jose Ole frozen appetizers, 1 Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks (to go w free Ragu) and 1 Clinical Strength Secret Deodorant ....paid $38 SAVED $106!

The WYB10 sale is pretty awesome because you can save some money, but on the other hand you are a bit forced to buy 10 items. They don't have to be the same items, they just have to be labeled WYB10. So in order to get my full savings I bought 11 bottles of Sobe Life Water to even out my 10 items.

I had to do 4 different transactions so my coupons would double. Having a detailed list helped out!
Transaction 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Item
Price
Cpn $
Cpn Amt
Notes
TAC
Overage

Helped out when I got to the register and knew exactly what was in the first transaction etc. I had my coupons sorted by transaction beforehand as well. So I know every coupon was accounted for. I was lucky enough to have an awesome cashier that made sure EVERY coupon got scanned!

No comments:

Post a Comment