July 11, 2012

I HONESTtea KICKED BUTT TODAY!


TAC= $5.60
SAVED= $20.05


Second trip was my WOOOHOOO run to Fry's. Fuze, Honest Tea, Vicks Nyquil, Kens salad dressing and Brut was all a MONEY MAKER for me today! Which allowed me to get other items.


**NOT SHOWN: (1) 4pk of Drumstick ice cream (4) Kashi frozen meals, pack of porkchops, hamburger meat (3) Philadelphia cooking cremes (2) packs of ready to eat chicken breasts and Bacas red chili**

TAC= $40.76 ($22.28 out of MY pocket)
SAVED= $110.64

It took me 5 transactions but well worth it!
I used $3 I was overcharged at Target, (2) $2.99 Rebate checks I got in when I bought Dickinsons face wash (I had a FREE coupon for the face wash, then I sent in for the rebate) and $9.50 from recycling my cans. So technically $18.48 WAS FREE MONEY that I used towards my shopping trip.

Third trip.......WTH!? PROCTOR AND GAMBLE DID A OOPSIES ON THEIR COUPON! Head & Shoulders shampoo/conditioner is Buy One Get One Half Off at CVS plus I had a P&G coupon for Buy One Get One Free. I had (1) $2 off coupon as well. So I went up to the check out line with only 2 Head & Shoulder items, used my BOGOFree coupon as well as my $2 off coupon and when the cashier scanned the P&G coupon it scanned for $9.49! WHAT!?? It is supposed to beep and then allow cashier to enter in amount of item, but it didn't! (The max value for the free item was $9.49) Once I saw that I grabbed more!


TAC= $17.72
SAVED= $165.85

CVS SALE
Head & Shoulders BOGO 1/2 OFF
$5.99 REG. Price

- $9.49

= -.51cent OWED TO CUSTOMER

THATS WHY I STOCKED UP ON IT! THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO MY COUPON MADNESS!

***PLUS!!!!!!! THOSE INSERTS I GOT FREE! THEY WERE IN A FREE NEWSPAPER AT WALGREENS, SO I GRABBED A BUNCH!***

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the face brush thingy Ive always wanted a Clairsonic but can never affored one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Clairsonics aren't even worth it! My sister bought one and hated it. She ended up returning it. The Acne kit was $20 alone and I had bought it just for the brush because I needed a facial scrub brush. I had coupons making this kit like $2 or something so I thought hey lets try the brush. Its kind of rough on my face. I don't really care for it. I think Olay makes one too, not sure. I am going to see what Ulta has seeing how they have a weekly coupon out and see if I can find a softer one. I think they also sell regular facial scrub brushes that you use by hand and no batteries for a few bucks too at Walmart. But yea the Clairsonics aren't worth it.

    ReplyDelete