August 19, 2012

Thanks Walgreens for the glitch!


(8) Transactions paid $2.16 in tax only and got $16 in RR. Plus their is $1 off hang tags on them for Glade Mist Product. I also have 2 rebate hang tags to send off for! WOOT WOOT!

****$16 RR is Walgreens Register Rewards. Each one says $1 OFF YOUR NEXT IN STORE PURCHASE. Meaning I can buy hairspray that is $4.99 and use that $1 off and pay $3.99 for it. Its basically kind of like cash****

It was only supposed to give (1) $1 off RR per can but their is a glitch in the system and its printing (2) $1 off WOOHOO FOR US!

2 comments:

  1. Mine didn't have hangtags or a rebate!?! But that's ok, still an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the rebate hang tags from months ago. I just held onto them for an emergency lol Yea I was surprised to find coupon hang tag on them. Yea it is an awesome deal!!

    ReplyDelete