October 8, 2012


WOW I JUST HAD AN AMAZING TRIP TO CVS! In the words of Rose the cashier "NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!"

I received some great CVS coupons in my email today (hubby's CVS card as well as mine). $2 off CVS Brand Beauty, $2 off Essence Beauty and $3 off Nuance Hair Care. Their wasn't a size restriction for these products. For the CVS Breand Beauty I got a trial size nail polish remover which sells for $1.19. The Essence of Beauty is $1.99 and the Nuance Hair Care is $2.99! I also had a CVS Red Machine coupon for $5 off Lumene product. I found a small jar of facial cream, was told it wasn't trial size, for $3.99. The coupon too off the full $5!

Coupons that I had:

$5 off $30 purchase
$4 off $20 in facial products
20% off
$10.50 in ECB (give or take a few bucks)
The rest were manu q's and CVS red machine q's


All this after coupons was $7.02 I SAVED $82.42! Check out the deal on the Brita pitcher......


WOW!!!! I know the filters are expensive, but for a few uses until the filter goes out is so worth it! Because the pitcher is still usable. Or this would make a great Christmas gift!!! When I saw the price of this I ran home for my coupon! This was the only thing I pulled out the debit card for. The rest I paid with change! My 2 transactions of beauty products were both minus, so I had to find fillers to eat up the negative lol The facial cream alone was $12.99! I so rocked it today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment