March 18, 2014

Smiley360


Smiley360 is another great company to sign up with. Qualify for missions and you'll be given full sized products to try out in your home. Along with your product you will also be given coupons to share or keep.

I've been with Smiley360 for about 2 years now. I have gotten a few missions and was qualified for missions but have later found out mission was full. I have had positive and negative experiences with Smiley360. Such as after filling out a survey, enter in information I was told I qualified for a mission. When I went to my account page and clicked 'accept mission' I was told mission was full. With BzzAgent, once you qualify your in the campaign. So positive and negative with Smiley360, but overall you get free products to try out.

For more info and to sign up with Smiley360 visit http://smiley360.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment