June 20, 2012

Coupon Run + Enough $$ For Chipotle!







I had about $30 in my pocket at the start of the day, $15 for Yoga and the rest for couponing. But when I got to yoga class the instructor didn't show up so the owner took me to the ballet studio next door where she had another class and she said it would be free today. Which I was so happy to hear because that meant more money for couponing!! I have been craving Chipotle ever since we got a new one super close to the house! Well I had $9 left, so I got a burrito bowl which was $9! Wooohoooo!

(8) Colgate toothpastes $1.00/each
(9) Colgate toothbrushes .98/each
(4) Brut deoderants .88cents/each
(8) Farmhouse pastas $1.25/each
(12) Candies .89cents/each / Buy 2 Get One Free
(2) Sweetleaf Teas $1/each / Buy One Get One Free
(1) Purex laundry soap $3.50
(5) Del Monte veggies .88cents/each
(3) Rosarita beans .88cents/each

TAC= $20.75 (tax included)
TOTAL SAVED TODAY: $69.87

**Chipotle= $9**

No comments:

Post a Comment