June 29, 2012

What to do with all the Charmin Freshmate tubs???


I believe it was last month that the Charmin Freshmates were .99cents after coupon. I bought about 13 tubs, although I just needed the refill. But the refill can be more than the whole kit sometimes! So I thought a bit and came up with an idea on what to do with those empty tubs.

I can use them to sort out my coupons while cutting and organizing. Their has been many times where I cut all the coupons and organize them and at the end I am too tired to file them. Leaving the counter a HUGE mess and hubbsters not so happy with me. So this is how I am going to cut my coupons.

1. Organize SmartSource and Red Plums in seperate stacks (Sometimes P&G as well)
2. Make seperate piles of each like coupon
3. Then stack all coupons together and go through and cut them out.
4. In each tub I have the same organization as my binder. Hair Products, Dental, Flooring and Sponges etc. So as I cut all like coupons at once and file it in the tub it corresponds with.
5. Go through each tub seperately and file coupons.

This way if you run out of time, snap the lid on the tub and store away. Keeping the counter or table nice and neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment