September 13, 2012

Finally found my Scrabble Dictionary and it was only 62cents!


After having lunch with my sis and parents I thought I'd run over to Target and do a lil coupon run! I knew that I did have to get the Glade products and the sponges but we found some good clearance today! I made sure to print up some Target coupons just in case I found a good deal to use them on. So glad I did!

(3) 2pk sponges FREE
GLADE PRODUCTS FREE
(4) Solar Lights $10
Scrabble Dictionary .62cents
(3) packs of Wet Ones wipes .07overage/each
(2) Skintimate shave gels .19cents/each
(2) 3pk Schick Disposable Razors $2.49/each
(5) Single Packs of Kleenex .33cents/each
(2) 2pks of Jello pudding .29cents/each
Method Laundry Soap FREE
Method Dish Soap 99cents

TAC $6.37

I used $20 in rebate cash!!



My second run was to CVS, where they still were out of stock of the Centrum vitamins. Right now they are $6.99 and the Red Machine is printing out a $5 off coupon. Plus if you go to Centrum.com and scroll over to offers there is a $2 off coupon! Making them FREE this week at CVS! I still did do good though!

(2) Starbucks Refresher $1
Clear mens 2in1 FREE

TAC $1 then I received a $1 ECB for using my Green Bag Tag

SO BASICALLY THIS TRIP WAS FREE! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment