September 17, 2012

WE DINED FOR FREE USING REBATE CHECKS!


So I got in the BOGO lunch deal from Buca today. Thought hmmm cheap lunch plus we get fatty full, lets go! First we stopped at the bank where I cashed 2 rebate checks; Glade $5.98 (paid .98cents for the oil diffuser) and Accu Check $9.78 ( I had .12cents overage from this purchase, I used the q for $10 off at Walmart). Then hubby says I have $3 left from bingo yesterday, he won $13 lol (it was a free bingo session and he won SCORE!) So I told him ok this try this, lets see if we can go to lunch and not have to pull out our debit cards! We had $17 cash on us and headed to Buca. Our bill was a little over $13 and we left a $4 tip.........NOT ONCE DID WE GET OUT OUR DEBIT CARDS! We ate on rebate checks :-) I even had some of my ziti left over for dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment