March 13, 2012

$12 off your next order! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!



(1) Charmin Freshmate (1) Tide 10ct Stain Remover (8) Wolfgang Puck Coffees (2) Silk Soy Milks (6) Boxes of Zatarans Rice (7) Yakisobas (12) Right Guard Deodarants (1) Stride Gum = $5.10 + GOT $12 OFF CPN FOR MY NEXT ORDER!

Scenario: (12) Right Guard Deodarants $2.29/each + Buy One Get One Free then I had (4) $2 off 2 and (2) $2.29 off 2 then when you buy 4 the register prints out a coupon for $4 off your next order! THAT'S HOW I GOT THE $12 OFF NEXT ORDER WHICH I CAN USE AT ANY GROCERY STORE! SO WITH THAT $12 WE ARE BUYING STEAKS FOR DINNER THIS WEEK!

ALL COFFEE, SILK AND YAKISOBAS FREE!!!! The Stride was also free, I played a game on the Fry's website and won it.

With in store savings and coupons I SAVED $89.04!

No comments:

Post a Comment