March 12, 2012

LOVE when the bill goes from OMGa I can't pay that to.....

WOW! I SAVED HOW MUCH!

First off the Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner was FREE, because I had wrote to them and told them I was a loyal customer. The Skinny Cow Candy was FREE from a game I had played. The Pantene had (2) expired Target coupons so they had to honor them. I stacked the Target coupons with the manufacturer and paid $1.94 for both cans of mousse! (1) Suave Keratin Dry Shampoo FREE! Frozen burritos were FREE! Target had a coupon for $1 off ANY FROZEN CHICKEN ITEM. The burritos were .89cents!! All in all SAVINGS ROCKED!
TAC: $7
SAVED: $27.16

The (2) Quest Protein Bars and Neil Med Sinus Rinse, (3) Starburst Morphs were things I signed up for on line. Sinus rinse runs for around $12! This wasn't a small sample it was full sized! It costed them $2.50 to send! The Suave Keratin Dry Shampoo was free from an on line form as well. They sent me a coupon for FREE ANY SUAVE KERATIN ITEM. Also a Zarabee childrens medicine sample.

FREE:
(2) HEALTHY CHOICE FROZEN MEALS
(1) SKINNY COW CANDY
(1) SCRUBBING BUBBLES CLEANER
(4) MARKET PANTRY FROZEN CHICKEN BURRITOS
(1) NEIL MED SINUS RINSE
(1) SUAVE KERATIN DRY SHAMPOO
(2) QUEST PROTEIN BARS

No comments:

Post a Comment