April 29, 2012

VENUS RAZOR HAPPINESS!



Transaction 1:

Gillette Venus Razor $6.99 and get $5 Extra Care Bucks

-$6.99 coupon good for ANY Gillette Venus Razor

TAC= FREE + $5 ECB

(Paid .63cents tax and got $5 to use towards my next transaction.)



Transaction 2:

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Cartridges $24.99
Gillette Series Shave Gel $3.99
People Magazine $3.99

-$3.99 coupon for Shave Gel (Buy One Mach 3 Cartridge Get Any Gillette Series Shave Prep FREE)
-$3 CVS coupon off Gillette Mach 3 Cartridges
-$2 coupon for People Magazine
-$3 CVS coupon when you buy $10 worth of ANY health/beauty item and People Magazine
-$5 CVS coupon on ANY health/beauty item
-25% CVS coupon, good off my next shopping trip
-$5 ECB (my Extra Care Bucks I received from TRANSACTION 1)

TAC= $4.73

SAVED $28.24!!

I rarely buy magazines. I flip through them, read a few articles and then donate to the library, sometimes trade them. But in this case it was it was worth buying! I do get some magazines in the mail because they are free subscriptions.

Sign up with cvs.com and register your CVS Care Card. Then sign up for their Beauty Rewards. Everytime you spend $50 in health/beauty items you get $5 ECB. Also 'Meet The Pharmacist' and you will get a $3 ECB. I love shopping at CVS because of their ECB's and coupons you get from the 'red machine' in the store. You can use CVS coupons and manufacturer coupons together, saving you tons! To my understanding their is no limit to how many CVS coupons you can use in one transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment