April 30, 2012

FREE IS THE WAY I LOVE TO START MY DAY!





First order of business was to get the FREE Pink water bottle! I found the cheapest item I could, Pink bodyspray $8 and when I bought that I got the water bottle FREE! Water bottle was $12.50 alone! WOWSERS! After that I went off to Fry's for FREE Starbucks Refreshers and Pepsi Next!

(6) Pepsi Next 2liters (.11cents overage x 6= .66cents overage!)
(6) Starbucks Refreshers FREE were $2.29 each
(5) Colgate Toothpastes FREE
(1) Protein Bar FREE (found a coupon in the parking lot that said FREE protein bar, so I snatched it up lol)
(2) Hearos Sleep Pink Earplugs .99cents/each (I always want these but their like $5! Plus we go shooting and they need to match my gun lol)

TAC= $1.32! ALL I PAYED FOR WAS THE EARPLUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment