April 24, 2012

WOWSERS!! HAPPY HAPPY MAIL DAY!!


#1 Mail:

WOW! SECRET DEODERANT WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND IN COMPENSATING ME! I had tried Secret Clinical Strength but noticed that it wasn't washing off! It was also clogging up my Venus Razor! So I threw that razor away and got a new blade as well as trying a different version of deoderant, Secret gel. Same thing! Gel clogged up the razor as well! 2 Venus blades and 2 deoderants later I decided to change brands and see if it truly was the deoderant. Degree was so much better! So I wrote to Secret and let them know about the problems I was having. Today I received 2 FREE Secret + 1 FREE Venus Razor coupons! I expected a free Secret replacement, but not 2 plus free Venus Razor! While I was thankful, why would I want to buy Secret again if I had problems with it in the first place?? haha kind of funny

#2 Mail:

I had bought Olay face wash and received Olay body wash FREE. Then there was also a Olay rebate I sent in for, so body wash was beyond free! I tried the Olay Total Effects body wash and HATED IT! It left a greasy film on my skin and my body pouf was oily as well. So I wrote to Olay and let them know and they sent me a check for $10.99, the cost of the body wash! Actually the body wash was $7.99, but hey $10.99 is A LOT BETTER! If you don't like a product, write to the company and let them know. If you like a product, write to them as well. Companies don't always want to hear the negatives, good to hear the positives every once and a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment