May 7, 2012

ANOTHER HAPPY HAPPY MAIL DAY....FOR HUBBY TOO!




I love it when you open your mailbox and their is a key in there for the BIG PACKAGES mailbox!! What was in the mail today???




FREE subscription to Ladies Home Journal
FREE 20ct Bayer Advanced Asprin + $2 off coupon
Olay Rebate Credit Card $15 balance
FREE Coupon for Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner
FREE Coupon for Any ONE International Delight Iced Coffee Half Gallon

......and hubby was excited too! Cable bill was $50 cheaper than normal! Usually he hates checking the mail! I get the freebies he gets the bills :-(

I received the $15 Olay rebate because I bought $50 in Olay and Covergirl products *BEFORE COUPONS*! After coupons I spent around $10! A lot of the items I purchased were free or around .29cents! So it was a big win on my end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment