May 9, 2012

CVS Minute Clinic FREE Bodywash


This morning on CVS Facebook Minute Clinic page there was a coupon for FREE Bodywash. I have multiple email accounts, as well as the hubby's email accouont, so I was able to print up 3! Retail the bodywash's are $2.37 each

SAVINGS=$7.11 I didn't even have to pay tax!

I used my GREEN BAG TAG, a shoppers reward card. Every time you shop and use your own bag they will scan your card and after the 4th scan you receive $1 Extra Care Buck. Today was my 4th scan, so when I got the bodywashes I also received the $1 ECB! The tag is $1, you can only use it once per day, but it is well worth it! Copy and paste the link below for more info!

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?filterBy=&skuId=724975&productId=724975&navAction=jump&navCount=3





Another stop I made this morning was Walgreens. Bic Soliel shavers were on clearance, Yardley bodywash was on sale and the One Touch Ultra Mini meters were actually in stock!

(6) Yardley Bodywash $1.99
(3) One Touch Ultra Mini Meters $19.99
(4) Bic Soleil Twist Razors w/5 cartridges $3.99
(2) Bic Soleil Ciron Pivot $3.79 (handles are citrus scented....weird!)

TAC= $11.48

Coupons:

$3 off Bic shavers
$1 off Yardley bodywash
$20 off One Touch meters

SAVED= $125.37 (Walgreens Advertised Savings and Manufacturer Coupons)

The One Touch meters will be going to donation!

No comments:

Post a Comment