November 16, 2012

Christmas Shopping on a Couponers Budget




Today I found Axe gift set for $5.08 on clearance at Target. Of course you know I had a coupon!!! I had $2 off ANY Axe Gift Set making this gift for my nephew $3.08! I found the little trial size deoderant's for .97cents....and of course another coupon! I had $1 off ANY Axe product. Their were no size restrictions. So for $3.08 I got my nephew Bradley Christmas presents.

I found these Wet n Wild train cases $9.99 BUY ONE GET ONE FREE plus CVS coupon for $1 off Wet n Wild Product. Well the cases are broken so they reduced them to $7 plus they were still BOGO!! So for $5 I got both train cases. They have (2) of each: eye shadow, polish, mascara, blush and I believe a few other things inside! So HER N HER are done!

So for $8.08 I got 3 people covered for Christmas!!! Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment