March 5, 2013

Bzz Campaign Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Peel



Another BzzAgent Campaign! I love being a BzzAgent!! Being a BzzAgent means you get FREE products to try out and test. Yes I said FREE! BzzAgent is such a great word of mouth company! I have been with them for a year now and have no complaints! I like that I have a chance to try a product for free before going out and spending money. What if you don't like a product? Such a hassle to return an item and what if it is a 'unreturnable' product such as coffee.

Here is my before and after picture. I only used this product for 8 days because I did get a few whiteheads while using this product.



Now I know I said this product made me breakout, but I think it is because of my sensitive skin. I love the Garnier brand! I actually use the Skin Renew moisturizer daily and have never had a problem! Their hair care products are awesome! I plan on giving this product another try and promise to report back!

Positives of Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Peel:

No perfumey, strong smell. Easy to apply.

Negatives of Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Peel:

Sticky even after you let it dry for a minute. Not super sticky but a little tacky.



#GotItFree

No comments:

Post a Comment