March 7, 2013

Don't mind me peeps, I'm just a happy couponer!!




I haven't followed a coupon blog in a very long time! Yes I 'LIKE' coupon blog pages on Facebook, but I don't follow them. I may see a deal here or there, but ya know what.....I FIND MY OWN DEAL! It's much more satisfying to say "CHECK OUT THIS DEAL I FOUND"!! Plus theirs no drama and I know the deal is legit. So many times have I found a blog owner saying "such and such is on sale and if you use these coupons it's a MM (money maker)". They proceed to say the coupon isn't for the exact product, but it scans. That bugs me to my couponing core! Just because a coupon scans, doesn't mean it is legit! I actually had a coupon beep today and for a second the cashier was thinking about questioning me! I had $1/1 Hefty Waste Bag and I was buying Hefty TRASH Bags (wordage might of been vice versa, forget what the coupon said). I thought to my self, don't question me lady! She did sit their thinking and checking coupon and product. My thinking was TRASH BAGS VS. WASTE BAGS.....same thing right?? She ended up pushing it through.

I went to Safeway a few weeks ago and found $1.50/1 McCormick Gourmet Seasoning. Plus at the time Safeway had a deal going on BUY 2 GET 1 FREE and an in store coupon for $2 off. I bought some at the time but made sure to grab extra peelies. I am so glad I did! Seasoning is sooooo expensive! I find myself getting the store brand or better yet the little baggy of seasonings in the Spanish Culture isle.

Last night I went in to Safeway for a few fudge ingredients and decided to check out the McCormick seasonings. I had loaded a Just4U price of $3.63 and had the $2/1 in store coupon as well as my $1.50 peelie in hand. After I rang out and paid I started thinking, that my bill came out cheaper than expected! I bought sweetened condesed milk $2.99/can, chocolate chips $3, flowers $8 and a few other items. I got home and noticed that the seasonings were a $8.69 MM!

I went back today and did another seasoning deal, immediate COUPON HIGH AND HAPPY DANCE!

Deal idea:

Buy 3 McCormick Seasonings *Prices Vary

Just4U Price $3.63

Saffron $19.49

J4U Price -$15.86
In Store Cpn -$2
Manu Q -$1.50

Final Price $.13

Toasted Seasame $5.19

B2G1Free -$5.19
Manu Q -$1.50 (Don't know why coupon was used for this it was free. But that is how the register scanned it.)

Final Price -$1.50 (overage)

Cajun Seasoning $5.69

J4U Price -$2.06
In Store Cpn -$2

Final Price $1.63

(Total Price $.26)

(2) Hefty Trash Bags $17.98 (Save $3 when you buy 2, sale running right now)
Card Savings -$7
J4U Price -$4.84
Manu Q -$2.00

Final Price $4.14

***TOTAL SPENT $4.96 (including tax)
***SAVINGS 91% $43.96


When I loaded the JUST4U price I thought their would be exclusions seeing how some seasoning was $15 and up! But I didn't see any exclusions. So I thought I would test the waters and grab Saffron which was $19.49! HOLY CRAPOLY THE JUST4U PRCE OF $3.63 WORKED!!

You can find the $1/1 Hefty waste bags coupon in the 1/06/2013 Red Plum or on Hefty's Facebook page.

Hope you get the JUST4U price and find peelies!

***Stores/cashier may vary and prices will vary depending on your JUST4U price and coupons used***

No comments:

Post a Comment