March 5, 2013

Neutrogena BzzAgent Campaign



WOOT WOOT! I just received my latest Bzz Campaign which was Neutrogena cosmetics. Being a BzzAgent means you get FREE products to try out and test. Yes I said FREE! BzzAgent is such a great word of mouth company! I have been with them for a year now and have no complaints! I like that I have a chance to try a product for free before going out and spending money. What if you don't like a product? Such a hassle to return an item and what if it is a 'unreturnable' product such as coffee. Which I also received from BzzAgent. I received Cafe Escapes coffee/latte/cocoa a few weeks ago, YUM! I am usually a coffee with creamer and Sweet and Low type of girl. This coffee changed my mind! Not only do I get tro try out great products for free but I also get high value coupons to share with my friends. So WIN WIN FOR EVERYONE!

Alright lets get back to Neutrogena cosmetics campaign. This is what I received in my campaign:

(1) Crease Proof Eye Shadow #40 Constant Copper
(1) Crease Proof Eye Shadow #50 Lasting Taupe
(1) Healthy Lengths Mascara #02 Black
(1) Mouisture Smooth Color Stick #30 Sweet Watermelon
*All full size products

Reviews:

Mascara

*Positive: Doesn't flake and when I had a little crying episode the mascara did not burn my eyes
*Negative: The applicator is too long and the brush isn't thick enough. I didn't feel like my eye lashes had length and volume. I ended up using another mascara on top to add volume and length.

Eye Shadow:

*Positive: Not sticky, doesn't crease and easy to blend when using it alone.
*Negative: I like to add layers of and blend. When I used a regular powder eye shadow, I was unable to blend the powdered eye shadow and the crease proof eye shadow. It left a line of the second color, which I didn't like. Also when I added my eye liner, the eye liner stuck a little to the crease proof eye shadow. Didn't glide on.

Color Stick:

*Positive: Smells great, easy application, stays on for a few hours and doesn't dry out my lips.
*Negative: NONE

STEP BY STEP APPLICATION:



(Bottom left picture and top right piture need to be switched. Ooopsies! I use elf eye shadow primer before applying any eye shadow.)



FINAL PRODUCT:





THANKS BZZAGENT & NEUTROGENA #GotItFree



PRODUCTS I USED TO GET THIS LOOK:

No comments:

Post a Comment