April 23, 2013

Got2Be Powderful Volumizing Styling Powder

Hi everyone I've received another FREE product from BzzAgent and here to let y'all know what I liked and didn't like about the product. The product I received was Got2Be Powderful Volumizing Styling Powder; one for me and 2 extra for friends! I was very surprised to find 3 full sized products! BzzAgent is very generous in their campaigns!

What is Got2Be Powderful Volumizing Styling Powder?

*Exactly that; a volumizing powder that can be sprinkled into the roots of your hair or sprinkled into your hand. If you sprinkle it into your hand, rub your hands together and then work the powder into your hair. No tools are needed to get volume with this product! The weightless powder texturizes and gives you a boost of volume.

Ok so now for the pro's & the con's:

Pro:

Works a bit better if you put it into your hand
Smells good
Easy to use
*I used it the following day before mousse* Gave me some volume

Con:

*When poured onto scalp* Left my hair super tacky and sticky
*When poured into my hand and then distributed into my hair* Hair was tacky and a bit sticky

#got2bfamous #GotItFree #BzzAgent



AFTER PHOTOS:



I reapplied the following day without mousse in my hair to see if it does actually give you volume. It did, not as much as I would like but it does give you volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment