April 17, 2013

Windex Touch Up Review



I keep seeing commercials for the new Windex Touch Up and have looked into the reviews. I found nothing but positive reviews and thought this would be a product to try out. It sells for $4-5 at local grocery and mass retail stores. Last week Fry's Food had it on sale for $2.49 and I was able to print a coupon for $1.50 off one Windex Touch Up. Great deal huh!? And also their was a Catalina for SC Johnson products. I believe it was BUY 4 SC JOHNSON PRODUCTS AND GET A $3 OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER CATALINA. Made the deal even better!

Now if you know me you know I love to cook! I make a big mess when I cook.....I don't mean too, just happens! Lol! I normally use Clorox wipes or 409 spray. Both work great and have a 'clean' smell. Scents are big for me, especially if it's a cleaning product. Laundry soap and household cleaners have to leave my house and clothes smelling clean and fresh. Unless of course I am using an unscented product.

Review:

1. Easy to use
2. One dab isn't enough to clean the whole counter. I like the whole area to get a bit saturated with the cleaning product.
3. Dab - clean an area - dab - clean an area & repeat
4. The smell was HORRIBLE! If something is a 'citrus' scent I think an orange tree or fresh squeezed orange juice.
Smells clean and ahhh....NOT THIS CITRUS SCENT! Have you or your hubby used Fast Orange, cleaner for the mechanics hands?
You buy it at the local auto parts store. Smells just like this grease cleaner. It also smells like the product Goo Gone.
5. When I pressed down onto the top, the cleaner spritzed through the paper towel, onto the back of my hand. NOT COOL!
6. It's a bit oily like the Goo Gone.
7. Would I recommed it?? No. Crappy thing is I bought one for the bathroom too. They seem like a waste of money to me.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! The product stinks in the citrus scent they should of gone with a lemon lime citrus instead of a cat pee scent and called it citrus. Although I do like that my kids are able to use it I am fearful that they will use it when I am not around. Luckily I have a child safe place to keep it for when I am not cleaning with it. By the way I love your site too, thank you for posting it on my facebook comment! My girls are learning quick that coupons equal money in our household.

    <3 Kristin Hale <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried the FRESH SCENT one, that one smells horrible too! Straight amonia smell. Like original Windex in a handy, easy to use container. I won't be rebuyig these again in the future.

      Thanks! I love to coupon!!! I have a HUGE stockpile! I like to help out my parents, sister and brother in law and other family members as well. I also donate to the homeless Veterans. I'm in a little coupon group where we get together and have product and coupon exchanges. Like if I need bodywash I will trade a shampoo for a bodywash. Its a lot of fun! Couponing can be a lot of work as well. But it's worth it knowing I don't have to buy toothpaste or Tide for another year! Did you see the other blog posts about BzzAgent? That is a great word of mouth company that sends out FREE FULL SIZED PRODUCTS to test out. I love that site! I will be posting more reviews this week, stuff I recieved from BzzAgent. Garnier BB Cream and Got2Be Powderful volumizing powder.

      Thanks for checking out my blog!

      L.D.

      Delete