April 23, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE GARNIER BB CREAM!



Ok first off, let me just tell ya I LOVE THIS STUFF! Garnier BB Cream totally rocks! I recieved a FREE full sized bottle of Garnier BB Cream about a month ago from BzzAgent and was super excited to give it a try! I was using L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream but wasn't too happy about it. Left my skin oily, didn't cover well, a bit dark for me and not a high SPF coverage. Here in AZ you have to make sure you are wearing sunscreen on your face and body!

What exactly is BB Cream?

BB Cream stands for blemish Balm, blemish base or beauty balm.

What exactly is Garnier BB Cream and what does it do?

Miracle Skin Perfector + Advanced Skincare + Coverage
Garnier BB Cream is great for dull, discoloration, blotchy and dry skin.
Oil Free & SPF 20 (Garnier website says SPF 15, but it is actually SPF 20)
6 Benifits: Controls Shine / Minimises Pores / Evens Complexion / Corrects Blemishes / Hydrates / UV Protection
24 hour coverage with enough coverage as a makeup

The first time I tried the BB Cream was for Easter, a pool party at my sisters. I knew I needed some coverage, but didn't want to wear a lot of makeup because it was hot out. I applied the BB Cream and added a light dusting of my Revlon Mineral Powder. It looked as though I took a long time to do my makeup. Looked like I was wearing a liquid and a powder. No one could tell it took me under 20 minutes to do my makeup! The BB Cream gave me great coverage, didn't leave my face oily and lasted all day! Now that summer is coming, it's great to know my makeup routine has been cut down in time and will stay on all day.



First time I applied the cream



Second time applying the cream



**Although I said first time applying the cream and second time applying the cream. I used the cream in between their as well. I am wearing this cream everyday! It truly covers and is perfecting my skin!

Both pictures I used my BzzAgent Neutrogena Colorstick that I received free as well. Love that colorstick! I also am using my FREE BzzAgent Got2Be Powderful! I am officially a BZZAGENT WALKING BILLBOARD! LOL

@GarnierUSA Oil-Free B.B. Cream


**Gotta give some love to my Big Brother Mijo! If you look at my shirt you will see it says DON'T DRINK & DRIVE. I made it in memory of my big brother Gilbert Quintana-Sena who was killed by a drunk driver 10/5/2011. PLEASE DON'T DRINK & DRIVE! I love you big brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment