April 9, 2014

Challenge for April: Write Companies For A GOOD Reason


A lot of people write to companies and complain about a product. But how many people write to companies and praise them? I'm sure companies would appreciate some positive feedback every now and again.

I have written to companies in the past and have received some great high value coupons. I've also gotten a 'thank you for liking our company'. I had a list of great companies to write and a list of companies that could care less that you wrote them a positive note. Unfortunately my Microsoft Office subscription has ended and I can't access the document. I do know that I wrote to Wolfgang Puck and let them know I liked their iced coffee that I bought at Fry's and all I received back was, 'thanks'. I have heard McCormick and Hormel are great companies to write too. I also know Colgate is also a great company!

What do I write? What should I say?

Let the company know why you like them. Be honest and maybe add a little bit more.

"My 2 year old son loves your Cheetos Puffs! Every day for snack time he watches his favorite cartoon Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and eats his Cheetos." Something like that. Add a bit more to it though.

Challenge yourself to write at least 2 companies per day. Keep track of who has responded and if they have sent you anything, such as coupons etc. Let others know as well; what companies we should write too and which ones we shouldn't.

How can we find the companies contact information?

Visit the companies website and click 'contact us'.

Also for more high value coupons, LIKE the companies on Facebook. Facebook is a great way to enter contests, sign up for samples and print high value coupons!

Ok.....get to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment