April 23, 2014

Newest misused coupon

I understand we love getting freebies! But toothbrushes can be fairly cheap when using the coupons correctly. I know that most of couponers already have a mini or large stockpile of toothbrushes. So why misuse a coupon in order to get 15 more free toothbrushes!?

Currently the biggest misused coupon right now is the SAVE $.50 ON ANY ADULT or KIDS MANUAL TOOTHBRUSH (EXCLUDING COLGATE PLUS, COLGATE EXTRA CLEAN and COLGATE CLASSIC)

The Colgate toothbrushes are 10/$10 right now at Fry's Food; but the ones on sale are PLUS, EXTRA CLEAN & CLASSIC. All of the ones that are excluded on the coupon.

Like I have said before:

1. IT'S NOT OK IF A CASHIER ALLOWS YOU TO USE IT. (Your probably just saying this to cover your butt because you know you misused it on purpose!)

2. IT SCANNED SO IT'S OK...........IT'S NOT OK!

3. I'M NEW AND DIDN'T SEE THAT. The exclusions are written clearly. If your having a hard time reading a coupon, you probably need to quit couponing and learn how to properly read coupons.

4. CASHIERS CAN LOSE THEIR JOB IF YOU ARE MISUSING A COUPON. IS IT REALLY WORTH IT? SO YOU GOT FREE TOOTHBRUSHES BUT JOE SCHMO JUST LOST HIS JOB BECAUSE YOU WANTED FREE TOOTHBRUSHES!

5. YOU MISUSED ON PURPOSE JUST TO SAY 'HEY LOOK WHAT I GOT FREE'. SO I, ALONG WITH OTHER LEGIT COUPONERS, WANT TO SAY THANK YOU.....THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE POLICIES/CASHIERS/MANAGERS/STORES CRACK DOWN ON COUPONERS AND MAKE STRICTER POLICIES!


**THE COUPONS IN THE PICTURE, I'VE HAD FOR YEARS. I DID NOT JUST PURCHASE THEM.**

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this helpful information shared in this post. I read this post and it is very useful article.

    ReplyDelete