April 22, 2014

WOW!!! I found a $7 MM today at Walmart!


The Tena items are BIG MM's in this transaction. I didn't need the Crayola brush markers, but thought they were cute and could make for a great gift down the road. The Fusion razors are hard to come by these days and the coupon expires in 8 days! In fact, to throw people off at Walmart, they took down the price tag. I guess thinking us couponers are going to be too lazy to go an isle or two over and do a price check! Lol WRONG! So those were a must!! The L'Oreal mascara, wasn't a need, but for $.50 you can't beat that! The OxiClean I received was a Smiley360 mission that I received in the mail the other day and that ended up being a MM as well! Let me break it down for you.....

First in order to receive the Tena/Serenity coupons, you'll need to visit their website at

www.tena.us

YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EMAILS ETC. WHEN YOU REQUEST COUPONS

-SPECIAL OFFERS tab
-CLICK $14 OFF UNDERWEAR
-CLICK $7 OFF ONE PAD (Actually its $7 off any item)

Your probably thinking, I don't need these and neither does a family member. Remember that donating items is always a plus! Simple items such as these, can be difficult for some to purchase.


(Ignore bottom coupon. I received all of them today so I took a picture of my happy happy mail day!)


Oxiclean $7.52
-Used $10 Smiley360 Mission Walmart gift card
(2) Herbal Essence shampoos $1.50/each
-Used $3/2
(2) L'Oreal mascaras $2.50/each
-Used (2) $2 off eye cosmetic
(4) Crayola Brush Markers $2.50/each
-Used $2 off $10 tearpad
(3) Gillette Fusion razors $5/each
-Used (3) $4/1 Fusion razor

Total $6.73
*Tax was $4.38

SAVED $47

No comments:

Post a Comment