January 23, 2013

8 Transactions and 4 Hours Later.......

My sis and I went couponing today, we left my house at 10:30 and didn't leave the grocery store til 4! We had no idea what time it was! WOW!!!!Yes we are crazy! But it was so worth it! In order for all coupons to be scanned and to make sure we follow the rules we had to do multiple transactions. I did 8 small transactions, I think my sis did 4. We had to seperate everything into their certain piles and make sure the coupons being used were with that pile. WHEW! A LOT OF WORK BUT IT ALL PAYS OFF IN THE END! It helps also when you have awesome cashiers. We went to self checkout, but the cashier who scanned our coupons was super friendly and helpful.




My average saving was 80-90%! On one order I had -.31cents! Which ate up my tax and I paid .43cents and saved 100%! WOOT WOOT **HAPPY BUTT SHAKIN DANCE!!**

I spent $36.34 on:

(4) Wholly Guacamole
(4) Wholly Salsa
(14) Rotel
(3) Oatmeal Creme Pies
(2) Red Baron French Bread Pizza
(4) Bush Best Beans
(11) Progresso Soups
(6) French's Mustard
(4) BBQ Sauce
(15) Knorr Pasta
(4) Glade Air Refill
(4) 4pk Angel Soft (My parents)
(4) Velveeta Shells and Cheese
(12) Packs of Tuna
(3) Finish Gel Tabs
(3) Colgate Toothpaste
Plus a few odds and ends
**Not Pictured**
(10) EAS Protein Bars
(1) Marie Callendar Turtle Pie

TOTAL SAVINGS FOR TODAY: $220.91
Because I bought (4) Glade Air Refill I received a coupon for $2 off my next shopping order. Not only did I get (4) cans free but I also recieved $2 off my next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment