January 10, 2013

Tony's Pizza & Dr. Pepper Deal


**Not pictured: (14) Pork Chops ; Right now at Fry's they are BUY ONE GET ONE FREE and I had $3 off $10 in meat and my $3 OYNO coupon so I scored on meat today! Also not pictured (2) 12 pack Bounty paper towels**

(CVS and Fry's)

Today my sister and I found an awesome peelie! *Peelies are the sticker like coupons you can find on various products throughout the store* Once we saw this peelie we were in immediate coupon high mode! haha


Coupon reads: SAVE $2 NOW ON (2) DR. PEPPER 2 LITERS(REG OR DIET) WHEN YOU ALSO PURCHASE (1) FRESHCETTA, RED BARON OR TONY'S PIZZA **THERE IS NO SIZE RESTRICTION ON WHAT SIZE OF PIZZA**

Right now at Fry's SINGLE SERVE Tony's pizza is $1 or the LARGE size pizza is $1.99 and when you purchase $10 in Tony's LARGE size pizza's you get a $2 On Your Next Order coupon. (Other brands were included as well, but it had to be the large size pizza)

Dr. Pepper is priced 4/$5 making them $1.25 each

Deal Idea:

(5) Large size Tony's pizza
(10) Dr. Pepper 2 liters

= $12.50 then you will recieve a $2 OYNO

OR

(5) Single serve Tony's pizza
(10) Dr. Pepper 2 liters

= $7.50 then you will recieve a $2 OYNO

You can find these peelies on Red Baron and Freshcetta pizza's. I have found peelies at Walmart and Fry's.

This trip above I SPENT $56.28 and SAVED $150.36; I recieved a $3 OYNO (my Catalina didn't print when I had bought the pizza's so the cashier didn't look much into it and just gave me a $3 Catalina yay me!) $1.85 overage (I purchased FREE items at Fry's and my balance came up to -$1.85. I know they don't give you the money but this cashier did) and because I shopped at CVS I recieved a $5 Extra Care Buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment