January 31, 2013

After a short break from CVS, I gave in and did a run



I paid $17.80 / $6.71 was in tax! / $6 overcharged / $12 in ECB from Gillette Fusion and Physcians Formula

After I was reimbursed my $6 I paid $11.80 and SAVED $105.34 plus I received $12 in ECB's!

I hadn't done a CVS trip in a long time because I keep having issues there. And what do you know....had issues again today! Now I know why I stopped going there. But hey I kicked ass on my deal and saved a ton so POOP ON THEM! LOL


I got the Fusion razor for free and got a $5 ECB / The Physcians Formula was a BOGO + $3/1 and I got a $7 ECB (I actually had overage. BOGO coupon was rang up as $13.90 then the $3 off coupon. Coupon wouldn't scan, the max value of the BOGO was $13.86 so she was just going to give me $13 off. But I questioned her and she gave me an extra .90cents. Yes I know it's just .90cents but it all adds up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment