January 17, 2013

Asian Style Morning Star dinner






I signed up with a company called BzzAgent. Such a great company that gives you an opportunity to try out new products, absolutely free. I have had the chance to try out Glade Expressions, Neutrogena Hand Cream and a few others. My recent campaign was Morning Star Burgers. I have had these before and was excited to receive this campaign! I am not a vegetarian, but I am a very picky eater especially when it comes to meat.

Their are so many ways you can cook these patties....at least I think so. I heated 2 patties in the microwave for about 2 1/2 minutes. I put the patties on top of my bed of rice and had (2) veggie egg rolls as my side. I drizzled soy sauce on top and whala dinner was done! It was so good, you couldn't tell it wasn't meat! Even though the patties are a bit thin and small, this meal filled me up! Great way to start eating better. Only complaint I had was that the patties dried up a bit on the edges. I had to cut the edges off and just eat the inside.

Either way, I will continue buying these scrumptious patties and share my $1 off coupons with my friends.


#GotItFree

No comments:

Post a Comment